Mix vegetable fritters(pakora)
Mix vegetable fritters /pakora is very popular all time and street food snacks in India.Mix vegetable fritters are often served with chai.
- 1 small potato (peel and grated)
- 1 in small onion (chopped thin slice
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped spinach
- 2 flowerets cauliflower (grated)
- 1 tbsp. chopped cabbage
- 3-4 chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp. chopped ginger
- 1 tsp. cumin seed
- 1/8 tsp.turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour (besan)
- salt to taste
- In a bowl mix, all above ingredients and mix well don’t add water.
- For mixing, you need to use your hand .heat oil in the pan when it becomes hot pour spoonful batter in oil and fry till golden brown.
- Fry till golden brown colour on medium heat when it is done take out from oil and put on oil absorbing paper or kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with mint dip and hot Indian tea. pakora taste great with hot Indian chai /tea.
- Chai click the link for tea recipe.
- Note —Heat oil over medium heat for frying. check oil temperature drops few drop of batter in oil if oil is at right temperature batter should float up immediately.
GET PAID FOR ONLINE SHOPPING!