Mint Tea Recipe ( 2 cups)
Mint tea recipe is very refreshing tea it has lots of health benefits. In this recipe, we have used loose leaf green tea but you can use a tea bag.
What we need
- 15 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 Slice lemon (optional)
- 1/3 Teaspoon green tea loose leaf
- 2 Cup hot water
- Honey as to taste
How to make
- Roughly tear the mint leaf.
- Place green tea and mint leave in a teapot.
- Add hot water, cover and leave for 3-4 minutes.
- Then pour into tea-cup add honey as desired and serve hot.