How to make curd
Making curd at home is very easy only need some practice. summer is the best time to have curd. You can use full-fat milk or low-fat milk. For thick and creamy curd whole milk recommended. Browse recipes Suva/dill flavoured dip & smoothies Cool & healthy smoothies/ lassi recipe.
What we need
- 500 gram /1/2 litre milk
- 3 tablespoon plan card ( room temperature )
How to make
- Boil milk and keep aside to cool a bit.When milk is slightly warm, add curd and mix well with whisk pour into the glass bowl.
- Which you want to set curd close the lid and keep warm place leave for 7-8 hours.During the hot weather curd set in 2-3 hours.
- Once the curd is set.
- Keep in the fridge for 1-2 hour this step will make curd thicker.
- Milk should not be too hot or cold.
- starter curd must be at room temperature.