- Take 1 tbsp. turmeric, mix with boiling milk and take every day for joint pain relief.
- For sprain, take enough turmeric powder mixed with hot mustard oil to make a paste and put a thin layer on the effected area. Bandage for 3-4 hours. If you have swelling, you can use it again. It should help in pain and swelling.
- For cough and cold sour throat
- Take 7 basil leaves, 4 crushed black pepper seeds, 2 green crushed cardamoms, 1 clove and 4 cup water. Boil it for 10 minutes, sieve and keep it in a flask. Drink ½ cup every hour to help with sour throat and cold.
- Take ¼ cup mustard oil and add 4 crushed clove and garlic. Heat until the garlic is completely burnt and keep in a bottle. Apply it on nose, chest and back like we apply Vicks vaporub. Its useful for children.
- In winter, you can use, for kids, 1/2tsp turmeric powder with lukewarm milk and ½ tsp honey. It will protect in cold weather and boost immune system .
- Take a cup of hot milk, add 1 tsp. pepper powder, ½ tsp. turmeric powder and drink for at least 4-5 days to get rid of common cold
If you are having sleepless night cumin seed might be helpful for you .1 tsp. roasted cumin seed mix with ripe banana can be taken in night before bed.