Tricolour vegetable capsicum-sabzi is vegetable dish always brighten up my dining table .
Have you ever heard the word “Eat the rainbow”? it means the colour of your lunch and dinner by including a different kind of fruits and vegetables. Eating different vegetable and fruits you will get enough nutrients, fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants much more. Why not brighten up your plate with a tricolour vegetable / Shimla mirch / capsicum sabzi colour full vegetable recipe is here easy to make and delicious too.Try and let me know if you have any suggestions .
Tri-colour vegetable capsicum sabzi
- 1 medium size green capsicum
- 1 medium size yellow capsicum (Bel pepper)
- 1 small size red capsicum (Bel pepper)
- 1 medium size onion sliced
- 1 small tomato chopped cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander& fennel (roasted and powderd)
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil (used mustard oil but you take any)
- 2 tablespoon Gram flour/besan roasted
- salt to taste
- Firstly, cut all capsicum in the cube, take out seed from tomato and chop in the cube, slice onion. In a pan roast gram flour and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan when oil is hot add onion and cook till onion is transparent then add all capsicum stir and cook for the 2-3 minute, do not cover.
- Then add spice powder, salt, red chilli powder, gram flour and stir mix well now add tomato and cover cook 2 minutes on medium heat. Turn off heat.Serve hot with roti or paratha (Indian bread). I liked with cumin rice or coriander rice. For rice recipe, you will get in next post.